‘Be Positive‘…That’s what we hear all the time but it is easier said than done! To strike negativity, one must embrace positivity. And that’s what I’ve rooted for here. They say that ‘change is the only constant’… As per me, that change should always be progressive. And to attain that progressive change, what we need is the positivity to sustain us.
So, here are the five positive thoughts that will keep you going no matter what.
1. Keep running until you die: I think this one defines our existence. No matter what, never stop living your life. You fail and get disappointed, but the thing that you need to remember is that life moves on.
2. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel: That’s the thumb rule of positivity! No matter how dark the tunnel is, you must keep it in your mind that it won’t remain the same because after the darkest night, comes a brighter day.
3. Great acts are made up of small deeds: There always comes a time when you feel like it’s not working out. All the efforts seem to be going in vain. That’s the time to say this line out loud and think how little drops of water make a mighty ocean. Keep working towards your goal as it will help you define your dream. The important thing in life is the small steps that you take towards your goal.
4. Fall seven times, stand up eight: I’d just relate it to the idea of never giving up. Try, try and try until you reach your destination. Always remember that the only enemy here is the disappointment that makes it a pathetic trial.
5. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow: At times, while working towards that biggest goal, we forget to live our life. It’s all about that perfect balance. And that balance is achieved when you ‘learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow’.
These are the five rules that one must follow to embrace the positive outlook towards life. Hope you do follow them and do share some of your ideas that keep you moving.