Lately, I noticed quite a lot of gifs going around in the internet. Interactive and in your face…such is their appeal! So, I thought why not sum up the emotions that a reader goes through while reading! And here are the top ten expressions that you’d find familiar:
1. Reading is nothing less than a roller-coaster ride. Fifty shades of emotions all in one book! I’m sure the reader in you echoes the feeling.
2. The moment when the story takes you by surprise!
3. The moment when one of the characters echo what you feel.
4. The moment when you’re so obsessed with a character that you can’t concentrate on your routine work.
5. When after reading a book, you feel like everybody has his/her own interesting story, no matter what!
6. After reading that special book that has now become one of your favourites!
7. When it gets all overwhelming…
8. When you feel like everyone is going to tell you the spoiler of the book that you’re reading!
9. That proud moment when you finish the book and scream ‘Finally’!!!
10. Last but not the least – when it’s time to go for another book!